|Please contribute to our ongoing conversation about the future by sending email to email@example.com
- Who: Individuals - social relationships, social networks and physical community
- Pathway to change - national dialogue on shared values between decision makers and the community at all levels for the 22nd century appreciate difference.
- Benchmarking - tolerance, quality of life and sustainable environment
Values Vision Values Stakeholder=me
Understanding New Learning shifted Development of
Social Marketing New Social contract
degree of difficulty of change vs magnitude of change
- National Dialogue
- Shared Vision and Values
- National Benchmarks
- Social Marketing
- continuous performance and learning systems
Type of Change from "It would be nice" to "Oh No!"
- Affiliation/ Unity/ Identity
- Environmental sustainability
- Accessibility: place, information, costs
- Liberty/ Freedom of choice
Stakeholder = Me
- My responsibility for the future of the planet.
- Personal responsibility for a common future
- To reclaim our power from institutions; to participate in developing a shared vision and values of the future; to be involved locally
- To foster and participate in a national dialogue about shared values and vision for 2121
- To develop national benchmarks for tolerance, quality of life and sustainable futures
- To develop a social marketing campaign to facilitate the changes required for individuals to participate fully in the 22nd century
- To develop continuous performing and learning systems
Change Starts with a Bumper Sticker
Think Mad Cow, Act Now!!!
Take responsibility for our future.